Whittingham Primary Academy Uniform
School uniform is compulsory for all pupils as it makes children identifiable as attending Whittingham Primary Academy.
Wearing a school uniform in the school colours and with our badge also provides a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
School uniform is no longer available from the school office and can be purchased directly from Tesco with free home delivery.
Alternatively, school uniform can be purchased from Fashion Fair on Walthamstow High Street.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (school logo is optional)
- White polo t-shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- A red and white gingham dress
- Sensible flat plain black shoes or trainers (without a trim or coloured logo)
- Black, brown or white sandals. For safety reasons, sandals must have enclosed toes.
- Plain white, red, black or grey tights (white, red, black or grey leggings are permitted for religious reasons)
- A plain white, red, black or grey headscarf
- White t-shirt
- Red shorts
- A plain coloured tracksuit for colder days
- Plimsolls or trainers (must be a different pair to those worn during the day)